Name: Moso Bamboo Seeds
Quantity: 60 pcs
Germination time: 10-15 days
For germination temperature: 18-20 Celsius.
Applications: garden, patio, waterfront, etc..
Positive, hi warm and humid climate, cold, -20 Celsius low temperature resistant, shade-tolerant, avoid water, suitable for sandy well-drained soil, climate adaptability. Good light and hi cool, requires warm and humid climate, the average temperature not lower than 15 Celsius. Strict requirements on the soil, deep soil, fertile, moist but well-drained acidic soil Optimum Shahuang too dry gravel land, saline-alkali soil, or water in the depression can not meet. Rhizome life of up to 10 years, 1–6 years young, strong age stage, then gradually lose germination capacity.
1. Soak the seed with water for half hours, then disinfect the seed with 0.3% potassium permanganate for 2 to 4 hours
2. Clean the seed with water and soak them for 24 hours
3. Take out the seed and dry them for 1 to 2 hours
4. Dig a few small holes in soil, then sow 3 to 4 seeds in each hole, cover with soil about 1.5cm
5. Cover with straw and sprinkle profoundly water
6. Keep the soil wet and weed during germination.
7. It can be transplanted after seedling grows up 10 to 15cm (4 to 6″)