Size: 38x85mm(D H)
Installation Diameter: 16mm
Ensure the hand brake is on and the car is in neutral.
1. Remove original factory Gear Knob from shifter.
2. Verify the diameter of the shaft(8mm/10mm/11mm/12mm) and use the Closest spacer according the Shaft size, and place over shifter.
3. Place the gear knob collar over shaft with thread facing upwards.
4. Place gear knob over spacer(Picture 2). Ensuring the attached Allen screws are securely tightened.
DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN!
5. Screw collar(Picture 3) to base of gear knob.
6. Finished installation, ensure the gear knob is firmly attached to the shifter, making sure the gear shifting is working correctly.
Note: Please check your existing fitting to ensure this gear knob will be a suitable replacement.
1x Shift Knob