1. Soak the seed with water for half hours, then disinfect the seed with 0.3% potassium permanganate for 2-4 hours.
2. Clean the seed with water and soak them for 24 hours.
3. Take out the seed and dry them for 1-2 hours.
4. Dig a few small holes in soil, then sow 3-4 seeds in each hole, cover with soil about 1.5cm.
5. Cover with straw and sprinkle profoundly water.
6. Keep the soil wet and weed during germination.
7. It can be transplanted after seedling grows up 10-15cm (4-6″).
Type: Bamboo Seeds
Quantity: 100 Pcs
Scientific Name: Phyllostachys Heterocycla (Carr.) Mitford cv. Pubescens
Tree Height: 10-20m/33-66ft
Sowing Time: Autumn or Spring
Germination Days: 5-10 Days
Shoot Stage: April
Flower Stage: May to August
Note: Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item’s color may be slightly different from the pictures.
100 x Bamboo Seeds